i miei pensieri, nell'etere
sabato 4 aprile 2009
Perché, alla fine, quando il giorno è sbagliato, sembra che sia tutto sbagliato [anche tu]




[I was born with the wRONG sign]
[In the WRONg house]
[With the WrOnG ascendancy]
[I took the wROnG road]
[That led to the
wRONG tendencies]
[I was in the
WRONg place at the WrOnG time]
[On the
wROnG day of the wRONG week]
[I used the
WRONg method with the wRONG technique]

wROnG
WRONg

[There's something
wRONG with me]
[Chemically]
[Something
wRONG with me]
[Inherently]
[The
WRONg mix in the wROnG genes]
[I reached the
wROnG ends by the WRONg means]
[It was the
wROnG plan]
[In the
wROnG hands]
[With the
WRONg theory for the wRONG man]
[The
wROnG lies, on the wROnG vibes]
[The
wROnG questions with the wROnG replies]
wRONG
WRONg

[I was marching to the
wROnG drum]
[With the
wROnG scum]
[Pissing out the
wRONG energy]
[Using all the
WRONg lines]
[And the
wROnG signs]
[With the
wROnG intensity]
[I was on the
wRONG page of the WRONg book]
[With the
wROnG rendition of the wROnG hook]
[Made the
wRONG move, every wROnG night]
[With the
WRONg tune played till it sounded right yah]

WRONg
wROnG

[Too long]
wROnG

[Too long]
wRONG

[Too long]
wROnG

[Too long]
WRONg

[Too long]

[I was born with the
wROnG sign]
[In the
WRONg house]
[With the
wRONG ascendancy]
[I took the
wROnG road]
[That led to the
wROnG tendencies]
[I was in the
wROnG place at the wROnG time]
[For the
wRONG reason and the wROnG rhyme]
[On the
wROnG day of the wROnG week]
[I used the wRONG method with the WRONg technique]

Etichette: ,

 
posted by buИCiA at 20:44 | Permalink |


1 Comments: